Job title: Helpline Advisor
Reports to: Nursing Services Manager
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Location: Northampton – Office based
The role of the Helpline Advisor is to proactively manage the incoming/outgoing telephone calls, emails, and online sample requests relating the helpline enquires, along with processing the necessary sample requests accurately and efficiently.
Our Helpline is an advice line and sampling service for Patients and Healthcare Professionals, working together to find the most suitable product/solution for the individual to manage their urinary incontinence needs, which in turn provides a better quality of life for the individual and their families.
You will also play an active role in the sales and marketing of Manfred Sauer products and services by conducting follow up calls and assisting with data cleansing, mailings, producing monthly reports, data analysis along with attending exhibitions, which will assist in growing the business. This is a very varied and rewarding role for the right individual.
The successful candidate must have a Healthcare Assistant/ Care Assistant background with experience in fitting sheaths, emptying, and changing/connecting urine drainage bags. The candidate will require good listening and confident communication skills, be computer literate and an individual that can work in isolation as well as part of a small team. Attention to detail and accuracy is a must when handling private and confidential information, the position will be subject to completing a successful DBS check. An NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care would be desirable.
- Proactively manage the incoming/outgoing telephone calls, emails, and online sample requests.
- Process the necessary sample requests accurately and efficiently.
- Keep accurate customer records and regularly cleanse database, to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Build strong relationships to enhance the Manfred Sauer ethos, brand, and reputation.
- Conduct follow up calls to assist in monitoring our products and services.
- Assist with promoting and training for the Manfred Sauer product range.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the different types of procedures and products our customers are using (including competitors product ranges).
The above job description is not an extensive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your role evolving within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.To apply click here and attach your CV